CASHEW, APRICOT AND COCONUT TREATS
I'm pretty sure we don't need another raw bliss ball recipe in the world, but the flavours in this one are particularly lovely so I'm sharing it anyway.
100g fine desiccated coconut
100g quick-cook rolled oats
generous pinch sea salt
½ tsp cardamom
120g sticky, soft, plump dried apricots
150g cashew butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small pan on the stove, toast 60g of the coconut until aromatic and lightly golden.
- Place oats, toasted coconut, sea salt and cardamom in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add apricots and pulse again until they are completely broken down. Add the cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla and pulse until the mixture holds together when pressed.
- Using clean hands, roll dough into balls. Roll each ball in the remaining 40g of untoasted coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.